Packet pickup will take place at the Barrel Back Restaurant, located downtown Walloon Lake, 04069 – M-75, Walloon Lake, Michigan.
Packet Pickup Process:
- Friday packet pickup and late registration will take place from 3:00PM to 6:00PM
- Saturday packet pickup will take place from 5:30 AM to 6:30 AM
- You must bring the following
- Participant number: This will be posted at the restaurant when you arrive.
- You will pick up the following items:
- Athlete Bag and other sponsor related items
- Race bib number and pins (MUST be worn during the run)
- Bike number (MUST be attached to your bike’s frame)
- Swim cap
- Athlete instructions and course maps
- Race shirt or tank top
- Timing chip and ankle strap (MUST be worn at ALL times)
- Body marking will take place on Saturday at packet pickup and transition areas
- PLEASE NOTE THAT PACKET PICKUP WILL CLOSE PROMPTLY AT 6:30AM. MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE ON TIME OR YOU MIGHT NOT RACE.
- Participants may pick up for other athletes. Please have their name and bib number ready.