Packet pickup will take place at the Barrel Back Restaurant, located downtown Walloon Lake, 04069 – M-75, Walloon Lake, Michigan.
Packet Pickup Process:
- Friday packet pickup and late registration will take place from 3:00PM to 6:00PM
- Saturday packet pickup will take place from 6:00AM to 7:30AM
- You must bring the following
- Photo ID
- Participant number: This will be posted at the restaurant when you arrive
- You will pick up the following items:
- Race bib number and pins (MUST be worn during the run)
- Bike number (MUST be attached to your bike’s frame)
- Helmet number (Must be on front of your helmet)
- Swim cap
- Athlete instructions and course maps
- Drawstring backpack and other sponsor related items
- Event “Dri-Fit” T-shirt
- Timing chip and ankle strap (MUST be worn at ALL times)
- Body marking will take place on Saturday at packet pickup and transition areas
- PLEASE NOTE THAT PACKET PICKUP WILL CLOSE PROMPTLY AT 7:30AM. MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE ON TIME OR YOU MIGHT NOT RACE.
- ONLY PARTICIPANTS MAY PICK UP THEIR RACE MATERIALS. NO ONE ELSE MAY PICK THEM UP FOR YOU.